Tuesday, February 18, 2014

River Island We heart nail art blogger challenge.


Hi there everyone!
So Valentines day..... over for another year, but RIVER ISLAND have a blogger challenge going on ATM until the 24th Febuary 2014. 
I'm sure there are lot of you Aussies out there who do not know who River Island is.Well it is a UK based clothing shop but now you can purchase there stuff online here in OZ! 
When I lived in the UK I use to get a lot of stuff from them for work and even going out. I'm super excited I can get their stuff again!!!!!
Anyways...... they have a We Heart Nail Art Blogger Challenge going on and they are looking for some funky nail art to represent V day.
So I grabbed out the...and i'll be honest...... very few pastel polishes I own..... and drew up on paper what I wanted to pop on my nails.

*Side bar here......I just realised I own over 1000 polishes and after going through them all only 16 were pastels! OMG!!! I so need to up my pastel collection!!!*

So I decided to have a bit of fun with this mani. 
Everything on this mani is hand painted with nail polish. I did not use acrylics as I wanted to keep the colours matching.

Here are the pics.







See! Even Loki liked my mani!!!!

So what did I use???
Here is a list of all the polishes.
China Glaze Fairy Dust
China Glaze Snow Globe
China Glaze Electric Beat
Ulta 3 Sunset Pink
Ulta 3 Black Satin
Ulta 3 Lily White
OPI Pink Friday
OPI My Vampire is Buff
Picture Polish Honey Dew
Picture Polish G'day Matte
Lynnderella S.W.A.K.
and of course.... Seche Vite Top Coat.

Phew! a lot of polishes!!!!!!

So if you would like to enter.... you have until the 24th Febuary 2014. Also if you would like to check out other manis use the hashtag #RINAILART to see them all....

Until next time.....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!