Monday, March 9, 2015

Dance Legend Boo swatches




Hi there everyone! Today I have a quick post on an amazing polish. It is called Boo and is from Dance Legend The polishes this brand releases are truly amazing and I was gutted to find out that they are currently shut due to postal issues :( I really want all of their new collections and I cannot order them so its killing me :'( But today I am a little cheered up because of this beauty!
I swatched this over my black gel polish. 2 coats was perfect to see the amazing Duochrome.





 


The whole collection is simply stunning. I just love the copper colour of it.

You can get the whole collection over at  Dance Legend  when they re open their shop. until them check out their online resellers for a bottle or two.

Until next time.......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!