Thursday, July 9, 2015

OPI Man from La Mancha Swatches




Hi there everyone! today I wanted to share a lemming of mine that got squashed a month back.
since forever I have wanted this polish and also La Boheme. Well to be fair I want the whole Broadway Collection from 2003 and so far... I own only this one. But i'm sure over time I will find them all. As a collector of OPI I am always hunting down the next pretty on my list!!!

anyways as this is a pre 2006 polish and not 3 free etc, I decided to put this over a base coat. I was going to go with a basic black base as the polish is a little runny and very sheer, plus the duo effect I find works really well over black. But then I decided to go with a rust red base coat. I ended up using OPI Romantically involved from the 50 shades of grey collection. The colour was a great match!!!!

I used one coat of the red base and 2 coats of OPI Man of la Mancha.
This really sings beauty and I so wished that OPI would make these types of polishes again. 
I also love that it shifts colour like Clarins 230...which is another lemming I need to find!!!!









Isn't it just an amazing colour?!? I took all these pics in the shade as its the best sun to see the shifting effect.

Unfortunately this amazing polish is no longer for sale, but you can maybe find it on ebay or a destash sale if your lucky. If you do see it grab it!!!! but don't over pay for it. I have seen it for sale for over $30 and thats crazy. The price of older vintage polish has dropped a lot in the past 6 months, what with so many new brands coming onto the market so lots of polishes that were worth many $$$ are not worth anywhere near as much. So be vary because some people will take you for a ride :(

I hope you have enjoyed this amazing colour!!!!
until next time.......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!