Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gloss and Sparkle Mirage Swatch and review.

I love to buy local, and you cannot get more local that a great polish brand than from my Facebook fried Angela over at Gloss and Sparkle.

I was desperate for a dupe or something to satisfy my cravings for Revlon Whimsical and i found this in a wonderful bottle of polish called Mirage.


What a beautiful colour! this polish just goes on a dream and it took only 2 coats with a base coat of duri rejuvicoat and a top coat of Seche Vite to make my mani perfect.
Now i have just got Revlon Whimsical the other week and i will swatch this too but i have to say i think i will go for my Gloss and sparkle Mirage every time.

  Gloss and Sparkle have a great range of polishes and they are only AUD$9.00 a bottle.

Tara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!