Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blog/google doc sale!

hey there everyone! i totally needed to make room for new polishes on their way to me so i have just gone through my stash and created a doc of what i am selling ATM.
THere is a bunch of different brands from indies to picture polish/OPI / cult nails/china glaze to the cheaper brands like essences and ulta 3
i have put low prices on them just to get rid. 99% have been swatched only once on 1 hand. i even have a bottle of OPI black spotted up for grabs :)

check out my google Doc to see what i have to offer.

and my email is at the bottom of the doc for you to contact me. osirisandloki(at)gmail(dot)com


 and Do not forget.... if there are any lokis lacquers you fancy , i am more than happy to pop them in the same postage bag to save you money :)
check out Lokis lacquer for all the colours.
tara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!