Saturday, July 5, 2014

Dance Legend multichromes....Sully Swatches



Hi there everyone! today I have a stunning polish to share with you. Dance Legend is one of my favourite brands of polishes right now, and although it is getting easier to purchase it, you do need to have some ninja skills if you are trying to buy from a e-tailer. All of my Dance Legends I own have been brought direct from Dance Legend themselves or have been given as gifts over the past year or so. But if you see a DL polish in a blog sale make sure you grab it, so far I do not think I have owned a single one that I have not loved!!!

Today I have Sully from the chameleon collection they brought out last year.All the polishes in the collection are based on the characters from Monsters inc. When they came out I ordered all of them plus the Limited edition Knight which you can see HERE. Sully is the loveable blue/purple monster from monsters inc. This polish really has got it right in colours and some! the shift with this polish is simply amazing and you can almost get every colour of the rainbow from this polish in different lights!
I got a bit carried away taking pics of this polish but I had to share them all as everyone gets a little different shift. I swatched 2 coats of Sully over Black gel polish, the height of the gel on my nails also created an awesome effect at the tips of my nails which you can see :) The majority of these pics were taken in the shade for the best shift effect.
























 How amazing is this polish! Right!?!?!

Even my daughter Poppy wore this polish!!!



You can pick up Dance Legend Sully along with the rest of the collection over at DANCE LEGEND they retail for $8.00 each and have a flat rate shipping. also if you purchase over 10 bottles you get free world wide shipping. Things to remember tho. Russian post can be very hit and miss, my advice is to order no more than 12 bottles of polish at any one time then the parcel will be fairly small and get through customs quickly. Also if you polish does get stuck in customs, it can take up to 3 months to clear, tho I have not had any of these issues, other people I know have had them. Also I recommend to write in you comments when purchasing for them to wrap your polishes in bubble wrap. People I know have had polish arrive just loose in a box, tho I have heard that the packing has got better, I always make sure I ask for double wrapping.
Apart from that I have always had awesome service and when I have emailed Dance Legend they are always really quick to reply and help where they can.

Until next time......

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is the only DL I own, I managed to get it from Femme Fatale and I love it.

    I love how the tips look due to the gel base, on some angles it looks like a french tip with a different duochrome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these SO BAD! I can't decide if it's for the names or not, though lol

    ReplyDelete

share the love!