Wednesday, February 10, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Aqua



Hi there everyone!!!! So today I have last Fridays challenge. Don't even ask me about the previous week. I just gave up on even trying to get anything done on my nails. My kids went back to school and Pops my little one started kindy. Its kind of scary really. I now have a little 5 yr old in kindergarten and a teenager in year 9. It never really seemed such a big age gap until a parent asked me if this was my first one at school and I said "oh no I have one in year 9 " and the parent just looked at me in shock!! Makes me feel sooooo old.



Ok so this weeks challenge was Aqua and the prompt was fan brush.  So I grabbed my trusty go to bottle of aqua which is Color club Age of Aquarius and used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Absence with the fan brush. It kind of gave a real grunge look on my nails.


Hopefully now with the 2 kids back at school I will be able keep up with my weekly posts.

Ok so make sure you check out everyone elses manis this week below!

Until next time.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!