Sunday, June 10, 2012

Holographic shatter polish

good morning everyone, firstly i have to say sorry for crap pictures there is not much sun around so my nails look way better in real life.!
ok i wanted to get myself a holo shatter polish, i looked high and low on the interweb and could not find one. so i thought hey! i will make my own! so with a bottle of sally hansen silver crackle a empty mini bottle and some spectraflair  i got working. i tested it first with a little bit and them put 5mls of silver crackle in a bottle with a couple of ball bearings then added 2 really small scoops(with a straw) of spectraflair then mixed it up. and hey presto! i have a holo crackle! why has someone not thought to do this before and sell it is beyond me! i layered my crackle over china glaze little drummer boy then a top coat with SV.

the crackles were not great but i think that was because i layered the polish real thick to make sure there was a holo effect.
i am heaps happy! i now have a crackle holo polish!

oh and do not forget My giveaway that ends on the 12th of this month!

Tara :)

4 comments:

  1. omg what a freakin' good idea!

    *gets to work on making one up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so i just made this but using black shatter haha

    I will put a blog post up later =)

    Thanks for this! I didn't even think of doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have put my post up now =)
    Thanks again for the awesome idea! I have linked back to you as my inspiration =)

    www.kellyskolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!