Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Picture Polish Bombshell plus a sneak peak of lokis lacquer winter is coming collection.....

Hey there! today I have one of my staple polishes to share with you today. This polish I use for a lot of nail art due to the opaqueness of it and also that 2 coats is perfect for undies with a lot of other glitter top coats.

Im talking about Picture Polish Bombshell.



Now don't get me wrong I have a bunch of metallic blue polishes that I love and Calvin Klein electric blue but it is a thin polish and when doing nail art or you are need of a base quickly for a glitter polish, you need a reliable opaque polish that will work every time!
This polish is my go to blue undie polish!

but here is it by itself 2 coats with a seche vite top coat.



how perfect is this polish!!!! no streak marks at all and with 2 coats a perfect finish!!!

Next I am about to show you Bombshell with one of my new up coming polishes from the Game of Thrones inspired collection called ....Winter is coming.... this polish is called Fire and Ice, a blue and red glitter topper with a copper glass flake throughout to give a beautiful ön fire"effect.



Picture polish Bombshell is available at picture polish website and make sure you check out their everyday deals. Fire and Ice will be available from the 1st July over at Lokis Lacquer etsy shop or you can head on over there now and pre order.


post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!