Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A hot pink zebra went out one day.......


Today i have to share with you some stamping i did the other day . 
I'm not a huge nail stamper only when i really really really like the design. but it was just by chance this mani happened!
I recently had a bit of a Nails inc haul from a friend of mine and part of it was a little mini bottle of polish called leonard street. Now i am NOT a pink girl in the slightest but i really liked the brightness of this polish so i popped it on my nubs.
Well i just fell in love! this pink is awesome! and no matter how hard i look on the nails inc site they do not seem to sell it in a full size only as a mini in a pack. So i just HAD to make another order!!! 
The polish itself was a fantastic consistency 2 coats for opaque and it dries with a semi matte finish. a bit like the wax effect that cult nails just brought out. but you can get a good shine on with a top coat like sheche vite or essence gel look top coat.
But thats not all! this hot pink was crying out for a zebra pattern! so i grabbed my bundle monster plates BM223 to be exact and stamped me some zebra print!!! i used my go to stamping polish which is Ulta3 Black satin.


I just love this mani! do you???


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!