Sunday, June 30, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics- Poppy's Flower Swatch and review.


Hello there everyone! Today i have a beautiful polish up for review.
I have to admit i am a little bias as this polish was inspired by my little one pops. so you can see why i would just love this polish. But irrelevant of the name i fell in love when i popped it on my nails!!!

Introducing.......... Celestial costmetics Poppy's Flower. I was lucky enough to receive this bottle of polish for my birthday group pressy so i have got it before its release on 1st July.




Now im not a huge fan of red polish, tho since i had the Pops i have grown to love a lot of red and orange polish purely because i have started to collect all polish with the name Poppy.

Poppy's Flower is a beautiful red jelly with black glitter in several sizes along with some red hexes too.



how much does this represent a poppy???!!!!


credit- http://angelicsnaps.blogspot.com.au
I think it does perfectly!!!


So the polish itself.... All my swatches with this polish are with a clear base coat and 2 coats of Poppy's Flower and no top coat.






The quality of the polish was great and did not streak at all even when i applied my second coat only a few mins after my first coat. The polish dried really quick  but as with all polish i always recommend a Quick dry top coat just in case of an unwanted bump.

The distribution of the glitter was great, and i did not have to dab at all, just normal brush strokes to get this coverage.

Celestial cosmetics Poppy's Flower will be available from  1st July over at Celestial Cosmetics this polish is part of her new collection coming out and i really hope to eventually get all of them!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!