Sunday, August 24, 2014

OPI Nordic Collection swatches Part 1



Hi there Everyone!
Today I have 5 of the OPI new Nordic collection polishes to share with you.
first of all I have to say that this collection is amazing. The colours are truly beautiful and the fact there was only 1 red and pick made the collection so much more wonderful! With all of these swatches I used a base coat and a top coat as well. Apart from My voice is a little Norse (which was 3 coats) all the polishes were only 2 coats for opacity. 

So lest check them out!

Do You Have This Color In Stock-Holm?  Is a bright blurple creme. I really thought this colour was amazing! I have a few OPI colours similar but not exactly the same as this amazing colour. so smooth to pop on and I can see that I will be wearing this pretty many times over.




How great is your Dane?- Is a yummy chocolate brown. I love that in this collection there are 3 brown colours as they work so well together. This particular brown is really deep and rich in colour.



My dogsled is a hybrid- is a pretty green polish. the colour is in between don't mess with OPI and damone roberts 1968. I only know this cause I happened to have these 2 on my desk and saw that they would make a great ombre mani! tho the green has an almost aqua hue to it.



My voice is a little Norse- Is a charcoal grey holo glitter topper. tho I swatched with 3 coats and it was almost opaque and super shiny! The coverage was really dense for an OPI glitter topper and the colour is stunning. I cannot wait to try it over a grey polish!




OPI Nice with a Finn-ish- is a copper metallic polish. It looks a little gold in some lights but it is a copper colour. The metallic in this collection really goes well with the rest of the collection. and i used only 2 coats tho I could have done a 3rd one.



Over all this collection is amazing and everyone needs to purchase them all!!!!!
The collection is currently available at David Jones and retail for $19.95 each.

The second half of the collection will be up soon....
Until next time.......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!