Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pin up Perfection Collection Swatches





Hi there everyone!!!! Today I have to share with you Pretty Serious Cosmetics new Pin Up Perfection Collection. This collection of polishes are all about the cremes and every one had an amazing formula!!!
There are 6 in the collection tho Hell on Wheels is originally from the Hit the Road Collection it has not migrated to this collection, which it fits in just right! I did therefore not swatch Hell on wheels, but if you guys would like me to add swatches pop a message in the comments and ill add it to the post ;)
All polishes were topped with Pretty Serious crystal fast drying top coat.

Ok so lets check out these pretties.......

Dangerous Curves Ahead- Is a dusty rose creme. The formula was great and I only needed 2 coats. I and most of you guys know not a red or pinky person when it comes to polish but I do like this colour as it is not in your face and I do not have a similar colour in my stash.


sun

shade


Irresistibly Pink- Is a bright girly pink creme. This colour I found was super hard to photograph and my camera kept making it more neon than it was! but I assure you this pink is a must have in your collection. the formula again was awesome and I only needed 2 thin coats. I could have gotten away with 1 thicker coat I reckon!


sun

shade


Looks that kill- Is a deep red creme. I don't know what it is about this particular shade of red but it is simply stunning! I just love the depth of the colour in this creme and then to make it even better I only needed one coat for these swatches!!!!!!

sun

shade

Love Bite-  Is a squishy, vampy coloured polish. The polish I feel is more of a jelly than a creme tho if behaves like a creme on the nail. I used 3 coats for my swatches. I loved how it jsut looked so juicy on my nails and squishy!!!

sun

shade

Perfection Projection- Is a work friendly beige. The formula was great and only 2 coats for opacity. The colour reminded me of Undercover mermaid but without the flakies.  


sun

shade

This whole collection is available now over at Pretty Serious Cosmetics and are $9.95 each, or you can pick up the collection with or without Hell on wheels also and there is a 10% discount on those 2 listings.
Pretty Serious Cosmetics also ship worldwide as well as have many stockists as well.
If you are a fan of Pretty Serious Cosmetics make sure you check out the Pretty Serious Party People Facebook Group and join for sneak peaks and sharing your love for PSC!!!

Until next time.........
post signature

2 comments:

share the love!