Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th be with you........ Star Wars Nails!


So today is #starwarsday so I figured I would do some cool Star Wars nails.

Out came my OPI's and off I started.

I used OPI Black Onyx, Alpine Snow, Don't mess with OPI, 50 years of style and a bunch of acrylic paints. Oh and some brown flock from my craft stash!

I hand painted all the of the images my self.
I even did both hands different!!!


Lto R - R2D2, C3P0, Bobafett, Darth Vader, Storm trooper 

L to R- lightsabers, Jawa, Greedo, Chewbacca and Han solo

As you can see my left hand is not as good as the right as I am left handed, but I gave it a good go!!!!

I hope you think they are as cool as I do! Especially the fuzzy Chewbacca!!!!

Until next time...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!