Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nail Art Spam.


Hi there everyone!
Today I thought I would share some nail art I have done recently. I tend to share on Instagram but forget to share here!

Lets check them out!


Femme Fatale Cold Wraith and Scorched nebula

Daisy nail art with Born Pretty place and yellow,orange and pink gradient.


Galaxy mani- Using Various Celestial Cosmetics 

Femme Fatale Loki Dokie and fools paradise and stamping plate.

OPI Do I take lei away

OPI Suzi Shops and Island Hops and Loki's Nail Vinyls

OPI Pineapples have Peelings Too with stamping plate

OPI Thats Hula- Rious and Lokis Nail Vinyls

OPI Just Lanai-ing Around and stamping plate 


Celestial Cosmetics Don't tinker with Bell and nail water decal.

Until next time.......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!