Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday *cough cough* Tuesday......



It is another Aussie nails Monday Tuesday . Im running a day late this week due to a bug that has come down on our family and we have all been crook Blagh! We are better now so i'm frantically catching up on deadlines for work and blog posts.

So this week for AN monday was pink and purple Aussie indies. I chose Pretty Serious Cosmetics Emma Louise
Now this polish was a lemming for me for some time. it was limited to 100 bottles and i did not get one :( but my friend Natalia had a bottle and was nice enough to decant some for me!! YEAH!!!!

Then PS cosmetics re released a few more limited bottles and to my surprise my friend Nicki brought me one for my birthday! so i was super happy!!!

here are the pics....




 



This was 2 coats by itself with a clear top coat. The polish is a little thick but after a few drops of thinner it was perfect and went on a dream.
words do not describe how much i love this polish! it is perfect! the colours together are just right and it really suits my skin tone.
You can no longer purchase Emma Louise any more but Pretty Serious Cosmetics  stock any other beautiful polishes that you will fall in love with!!!and they do have many etailers around the world who stock their products as well!!!

until next time.......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!