Sunday, November 3, 2013

Rainbow Honey Magic Cake Swatch and review.

Hello there everyone,
Today i have a polish to share with you that i was asked to review from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.

Rainbow Honey is an american brand that is currently stocked by Femme Fatale Cosmetics in Australia. 
When i received the parcel and saw the polish Magic cake i was not 100% sure about it. I'm not a huge glitter fan and neons....well....... are not the usual polish i would wear, but i was still happy to give it a go :)

In Sun

In Sun

In Sun

In Sun

In Shade

In Shade

I chose to use Celestial Cosmetics Chapel from the new Sons of Anarchy Collection as my undies then put 2 coats of Rainbow Honey Magic Cake and 1 coat of Seche Vite as my top coat. 
Magic Cake went on really well. I did not have to dab the polish on like some glitters, it went on smooth and even.
I really liked the grey under the neon glitter. I think that i will use this glitter topper over many different colours!. this polish really turned me around on the whole neon glitter polish bandwagon. I'll have to pull out my other neon glitter  polishes!
You can purchase Rainbow honey polish from Femme Fatale Cosmetics they ship within australia and now also overseas. THey also have a variety of different indie brands from all over the world as well as Femme Fatales own polish brand.
Keep an eye out over the next few days for a few more reviews from different brands that Femme Fatale Cosmetics have.
Until next time.......


post signature

2 comments:

share the love!