Friday, August 28, 2015

Celestial Cosmetics The Chocolate Factory Collection Swatches


Hi there everyone!!!!
Today I have to share with you the new collection by Celestial Cosmetics.

The Chocolate Factory Collection is based upon Tim Burton's version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.


The collection is a selection of  7 polishes. All are holographic, either linear or scattered.

Lets check them out......  *Please note that I swatched on my hand with nail enhancements as well as my little nubs on my other hand :)


The Candy Boat



This is a pink holographic polish to represent the candy boat in the movie. I used 3 coats for complete coverage. I really like the colour of this polish and how it looks totally different in the shade to the sun.


sun

shade

sun
Chocolate River


This is a pretty brown holographic polish with full coverage in just 2 coats. I love how there is a little gold shine to this colour. It is very unique I think to my collection!


sun

shade

sun
Winner 5/5


This is to represent Charlie winning the last ticket. The polish is a yellow/gold holographic polish with a blue shimmer in certain lights. I needed 3 coats for full coverage on this one and I think I may have even needed 4 coats over my french tips as after 3 I could still see a VNL.
Saying that I also tried one coat over a base of white which seemed to work out a lot better.



sun

shade

sun

one coat over white base (sun)

Oompa's


This polish is all about the Oompa loompas and their bright red outfits. It is a scatters holo with micro glitter and was opaque in 2 coats. I think this is a lovely colour, very bright!!!!


sun

shade

sun


Eye on the Prize



based on violet from the movie Eye on the prize is a bright blue holographic polish with full coverage in 2 coats. A pretty blue which is pretty much linear holo wise.

sun

shade

sun

You can eat the Grass.



This is a bright vibrant green holographic polish. I used 2 coats for full coverage. the formula like all celestials was great!! Im a lover of greens and this did not disappoint.


sun

shade

sun
The Velvet Jacket


to represent the jacket worn by willy wonka in the movie, celestial produced an amazing red purple colour. It is quite opaque so full coverage in 2 coats. This I think would be my fav in the collection by far I love it!!!!!


sun

shade

sun

The whole collection is available from today they are $12 each and can be purchased from Celestial Cosmetics directly. or you can check out their many Stockists to find out in your country where to buy from.

Until next time.......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!