Friday, August 14, 2015

Orly Adrenalin Rush Swatches Part 2





Hi there everyone!Today I have the 2nd part of the Orly Adrenalin Rush collection polishes to share with you all!

You can find the first part HERE .

This collection of colours are just wonderful. I love that Orly do neon polishes so well and that the colours are opaque by them selves in 1 or 2 coats and there is no need for any type of white base coat. This collection will be a staple in my nail art for ever!!!

Lets check them out!

Push the Limit- Is a neon orangey peach shade. In the bottle it looks a lot pastel but once on the nail and in 2 thin coats I might add, the colour really pops!!!! It goes on great and has a slight rubber waxy finish to it not gloss. so a top coat would be advised.

sun

shade
Risky Behaviour- Is a bright pink creme. We have all seen a great neon pink before...I know...but what I love about this one is that it was one coat and no white base coat, so for nail art and watermarbling this is the perfect polish formula!!!!



sun

shade

De Daring- Is a pretty purple creme. from the collection this was the most that I was meh about. I own a lot of purple cremes from brands like OPI and Sally Hansen so this was not that exciting. but the formula was good I did need 2 coats but again no white base was needed.


sun

shade

This whole collection was great. I would have loved to seen an awesome green maybe or even a bright blue rather than the dark blue we were given. tho saying that I will b using these all of the time!!!!!!

You can purchase Orly from them direct via HERE or if you go online there are many australian online sellers. I have en purchased Orly in Blooms chemist in the past!!!!

Until next time........
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!