Saturday, December 19, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Christmas



Hi there everyone! Today's entry is a little late. The weather here has been crazy.It has been over 34 o C most days and we are to hit 40oC by Monday so as fast as I polish my nails they dry, then I cannot turn the PC on as it just overheats :(. I'm currently sitting here with a fan aimed to my PC just so I can get this post done.

So for xmas I wanted to do some thing quick and easy. something that will not dry too quickly and go a blagh!

I decided to do a christmas french tip on my nails. 
I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence, then Stud muffin for the red stripes and acrylic paints and gems for the holly. I topped it off with crystal top coat.




the second pic I used my TARDIS gingerbread house as my mani prop. If you follow me on @lokislacquer on Instagram you can see all my step by step progress of making it.
Ill pop some pics up once it is finally finished. 

Make sure you check out all the other manis everyone is doing this week.

Until next time...
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!