Saturday, December 12, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Winter



Hi there everyone! Today was a bit of a quicky for the nail art. This week has been chaos what with concerts at high school for my oldest and then parties for my youngest at preschool and then add swimming and transition to school...man we have hardly had time to breath!!!!!!

So I did a cheeky mani of a blue to white gradient then stamped snowflakes which is super wintery...tho its not what we get here in OZ. We have been having 36 oC days this week so no snow here!!!!!!

For my mani I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence, Grannie Panties, and Type 40 to do the gradient. then I stamped with a Joss Silver stamping polish and used a Born Pretty Plate.I topped it all off with China Glaze fairy dust.

sun
Make sure you check out everyone else's mani's below for everyone's wintery themes'

Until next time.....
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!