Saturday, December 5, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Glitter and Flakies


Hi there everyone!
Today's theme was glitter toppers and flakies. Me personally...I love glitters and flakies but I rarely wear them as they are a PITA to remove.
I decided I would bite the bullet and make an effort with them LOL!!
My prompt for today was dots, so I grabbed my dotting tool, Pretty serious persence, and my bottle of Lynnderella Ruby Red Ruby. Which i might say is an amazing red glitter topper if you are looking for one!

Rather than paint my nails I used a sponge to apply the glitter to make an almost metallic foiled finish. then I popped some dots on in a circular pattern.
The finished result I love and reminds me a little of xmas so im happy!

sun

sun

shade
Make sure you check out everyone elses awesome nails this week too below!
Until next time.....
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!