Friday, March 30, 2012

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker swatch

I had some happy mail yesterday! i got my order from pretty and polished. I had ordered 7 of their mini polishes.
very valentino
jawbreaker
chelsea chelsea bling bling
labor of love
swing
hello dolly
galax-e

I like the size of their minis as lets be honest we never really finish a full size bottle do we?!
they came really well packed and arrived in under 3 weeks. The only thing i was a little dissapointed with was the shipping cost. I paid $13.50 for shipping and the post mark on the parcel was only for $7.48. But to be honest the fact that i managed to get them from the US nulled the shipping cost.
Ok ,now to the polish.
Jawbreaker. I was not a big fan of this polish when i saw it but Zoe wanted it, so i brought it! i still was not convinced when i got it in the parcel as i am not a big fan of pale polishes.
Then i put it on.........
Wow! i love it! i did 3 coats with a sally hansen base coat and china glaze fast forward on top. and boy was i happy!!!!


excuse my cuticles i am still working on them my hands are soooo dry at the moment.

Tara:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!