Friday, August 3, 2012

The Great Aussie Polish Challenge ...Day 5


Day 5. We have almost finished our week of Australian polishes.

Today i have for you another holo. This holo is by Picture polish. It is Ozotic 526.


How nice is this polish!!!
I managed to get this polish before Picture Polish deleted this line of ozotics.



I had rebuild as my base coat and then 3 coats of 526. Again the pics do not give it its rainbowy justice but i tried!! when the sun decides to say hi again i will take more holo pics!

Do not forget to check out everyone who is joining in on this challenge




epitome of superficiality

Kellys Kolors
Shatter me Claire
All things Charmed
Lab Muffin
Polished Peripherals
The Polish Haven
lacquer Dreams
Jas's Blingtastic Nail Blog
Pretty Purple polish




Tara:)







5 comments:

  1. I certainly love me some Ozotic 526. It's still sitting in my untrieds basket. I really must pull this out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holos and this is no exception, might have to hunt down a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you Tara!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one too but I haven't tried it yet. Looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

share the love!