Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Great Aussie Polish Challenge...Day 3




Hello there everyone!
We are up to day 3 of our great aussie polish challenge!
Today i have to share with everyone another fantastic colour from Ulta3.
Midnight.

I brought this polish quite by accident! I a in Woolies ad looking for a cheap black polish to use as undies for my swatch wheels and i saw a bunch of Ulta3 polishes for 80cents. i picked this up thinking it was black,as it looked black under to lights in woolies. I got home and a it was a nay blue with a almost jelly like finish.
And on....... i LOVE it . so a happy mistake!


This is a base coat of rebuild and 2 coats of Ulta3 midnight.
I cannot wait to do a jelly sandwich with this polish. i reckon silver glitter will be awesome!

Do not forget to check out everyone else in the challenge this week
here they are......



epitome of superficiality

Kellys Kolors
Shatter me Claire
All things Charmed
Lab Muffin
Polished Peripherals
The Polish Haven
lacquer Dreams
Jas's Blingtastic Nail Blog
Pretty Purple polish


Tara:)





8 comments:

  1. I'd probably think it was a black to being called midnight. Just thought I'd let you know that I'm doing this challenge too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh nice colour! I haven't used this colour yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used this yet either but it's gorgeous!! I didn't know it was a crelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, such a dark and mysterious color, how could you not love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that but haven't used it yet. Think I will have to now cause you made it look good and silver will be perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, it is a 'dark' horse! (pardon the pun lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe I made the same mistake, grabbed 2 bottles of this thinking it was black. It's a nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It still looks black on me... the silver glitter is an excellent idea! Make sure you let us know how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete

share the love!