Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Great Aussie Polish Challenge....day 4




And we are on to day 4!!!
For this post i thought i would share with you a massive bargain i got in Penrith a few weeks ago. I have posted before about this but here is one of the polishes that i have swatched.

Glitter Gal Holo Copper.


Now with all holos i apologize for the pictures. it is SO hard to get a good pic of the rainbowy goodness but we have had real cloudy days here so a daylight light had to do :(
I managed to get this beauty for only $1.00!!! i was so excited when i found them! saying that i went back to get some for a few swaps and they had gone up to $2.00 each but still a bargain!!


You can see a little of the holly goodness but only a tough. i even tried to photshop the colour a bit better but no luck :( as you can see in the bottle it is lovely!
I used rebuild for base coat(my nails are still flakie :( ) and then 3 coats of GG copper. no top coat was used for this shot.
The copper really is more red than copper so i really like it!

Do not forget to check out every one else below who has joined in the fun.



epitome of superficiality

Kellys Kolors
Shatter me Claire
All things Charmed
Lab Muffin
Polished Peripherals
The Polish Haven
lacquer Dreams
Jas's Blingtastic Nail Blog
Pretty Purple polish


Tara :)

6 comments:

  1. I really need to get some Glitter Gal polishes, this one is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a crazy bargain!! Very nice shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see that's a nice colour on the nail cause I bought that one for my sister from that shop in Penrith for $2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome holo polish :) I wish I could find Glitter gal at such a good price! Lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't believe how cheap it is!! Nice work Tara(:

    ReplyDelete

share the love!