Sunday, August 5, 2012

The great Aussie polish challenge...day 7 last day.


Today is the last day of the challenge.

And for the last day i decided to use opne of my fav colours from Picture polish.
Ozotic 503.


As you can see camo has made a comeback as i used her as undies for this polish. I usually use black for my undies on this type of polish but i find the green really shows itself with camo as her undies.



It is so hard to capture the different shades you get with this polish. when it goes on it is a dull green but in certain lights as you can see it is a bright green and then it also travels to gold and even a purple tone. If MR SUN showed up i could have taken pics outside ! but no luck!

Do not forget to check out every ones elses last day in the challenge.


epitome of superficiality
Kellys Kolors
Shatter me Claire
All things Charmed
Lab Muffin
Polished Peripherals
The Polish Haven
lacquer Dreams
Jas's Blingtastic Nail Blog
Pretty Purple polish
Tara :)


8 comments:

  1. It's really interesting over Camo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so close to buying this in my massive Ozotic-is-discontinued haul! It's very pretty, the purple makes it look a bit like one of those gorgeous Nubar duochromes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I decided to get this one. Almost didn't make the cut. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how sparkly and pretty this color is on you. Now I have to go and see if I have it or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great over Camo. Hmmm I don't have Camo yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there,

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please follow the link to my blog and answer the questions and keep the awards flowing :)

    http://www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com/2012/08/blog-award-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of the Emerald City from the Wizard of Oz movie!

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award, follow my blog back for the Award!
    http://www.nailedobsession.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award_9.html

    (If you've already been nominated don't feel you need to post about it twice!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooaaahh that is so gorgeous!!! O_O
    (I'm your newest follower :D)

    ReplyDelete

share the love!