Monday, November 24, 2014

Aussie Nails Monday- polish that starts with an S




Hi there everyone!!!!! Todays challenge for aussie Nails monday is polish that starts with an S. Well that was a hard one....with over 1500 polishes ATM trying to pick one was SOOOOO hard!

After having a good look through my collection I picked out Crows Toes Svartalfheim. 
I purchased the whole Crows toes 9 realms collection a little while back from Femme Fatale Cosmetics and had not worn a single one. I'll be honest. I did not buy them cause I liked the polish...tho they are all pretty...... I brought them cause I am a huge Loki collector and anything to do with the 9 realms means it is also to do with the world of Loki!!!



So from the whole collection one polish started with the letter S. 


This is the home to the dark elves. In the comic world Svartalfheim was destroyed but there are so many versions on how it happened I wont go into it all....... Anyways pretty much all of the dark elves were killed except for Malekith and a few others. If you watch the movie Thor Dark world the plot goes along these lines.

Ok so the polish....Sorry I get carried away when it comes to Loki/Thor.....comics and all things marvel....... The polish is an amazing navy blue jelly with gunmetal, blue and tiny silver holo glitters. I used 3 coats for opacity and then a Seche Vite top coat.


sun

shade

After wearing this pretty I'm in love and I will have to wear all the others now, so watch this space!!!!!!!!

Crows Toes is available from a variety of stores, tho mine came from Femme Fatale cosmetics

Until next time.......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!