Thursday, November 27, 2014

Grace-Full nail polish christmas collection




hi there everyone, Today I have another christmas treat for you. 
Grace-full is a new nail polish indie on the market which offers a collection of jelly, crelly and glitter bombs. 
This christmas they have a little collection out which would be great for stocking stuffers!

I personally have not used any of Grace-full polishes as of yet so I cannot comment on the formula or application, but with all Australian indie polishes the bar is set quite high.

The christmas collection that Grace-full has released comprises of 4 glitter based polishes.

Lets have a look shall we??

First up is Holly jolly christmas. This is a mix of green and pink glitters in a greenish jelly base. the glitters seem to be packed in so I would recommend a base coat first then dabbing on the polish to get even glitter coverage.


Merry is a micro glitter polish full of red and green glitters. From the look of the swatches I have seen I would say that maybe 3 coats for opacity. And I bet it is thirsty too!


Sugarplum Fairy is a pastel shade of pinky lilac with a combo of pink silver and purple glitters. With all crellys a careful hand I think would be needed to apply this one to stop pulling of the previous coat.


Lastly is O holy night. This is a black jelly polish with a combo of stars and different silver glitters and little flakies. I think one looks the best from the collection as it reminds me of a winters starry night!



For little stocking stuffers these would be great. the price is reasonable at $9.50 a bottle plus shipping.
You can purchase Grace-full nail polish from HERE.

Until next time.....
post signature
*stock photos provided by Grace-full polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!