Monday, December 1, 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Christmas line up!


Hi there everyone! Today I have some amazing polishes to share with you ready for christmas! There is no doubt that Pretty Serious Cosmetics kicks christmas butt when it comes to packaging,displays and general awesomeness this time of the year. If you want a cheeky gift for someone who loves polish or even is just a girly geek....this brand is my pick to buy! Saying this I have to admit i'm a sucker for Pretty serious and I do own every polish they have ever made and sold so I may be a little bias ;)

This christmas Pretty Serious have a great offering. lets check it out.

First up is their Christmas collection.  Rooftop Soiree is a collection of 6 polishes sure to make your christmas very sparkly!!! 
 From left to right we have ..... Moments till midnight, Glitz and glamour, Invitation only,  Cocktail bar, Daphne after dark and Red carpet treatment.
I am yet to receive these pretties as they are not released but as soon as mine arrive I will get swatches up to share. But I am sure that everyone of these polishes will be amazing!




Next up is the Evie's first Christmas Gift set. There is only 100 sets of these so make sure your quick! The set it to celebrate Kaz's daughters first Xmas. The set consists of a beautiful red polish with gold shimmer, a red LE glass nail file and a bottle of cute cuticles north pole cuticle oil which has a candy cane scent. I will have swatches for this soon too.


The polishes will be available early December 2014 from Pretty Serious Cosmetics and prices will start from $9.95.

Don't for get the EPIC XMAS GIVEAWAY thats also on so make sure you enter!!!

Until next time.......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!