Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dance Legend Duochromes...Celia




Hi there everyone! Today I have a older but very pretty polish to share with you.
Dance Legend make the most amazing polishes. Really they do! and I cannot wait for them to start shipping to Australia again so I can purchase all their new ranges! its killing me that I see swatches and cannot get my hands on them :(

Today's Dance Legend is called Celia. It is from the monsters Inc themed collection and is an amazing shift of colours.

celia

Celia is a purple polish which shifts to blues and reds with even a goldy orange hue. The colour is quite amazing. Tho unlike all the others in the collection I don't think that this range of colours represents Celia as much as the others represented their counterparts. Saying that the colour is amazing and I only used 2 coats over black gel polish for this effect. You can wear it by itself in 4 coats but you do not get the full shifting effect.

shade

sun

shade

shade

Dance Legend can be purchased direct if you live in Russia Here. The rest of us have to find a reseller which you can find the list Here. Keep an eye out tho as hopefully soon their shipping will change and we can start buying all the pretties!!!!!

Until next time......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!