Tuesday, April 14, 2015

OPI Whats With The Cattitude Swatch



*UPDATED*

Hi there everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It is school holidays here in Australia and trying to keep 2 special needs kids occupied during the break leaves little time for swatching or even posting anything. 
I do however have a quicky for you that I wore the other day.

I have been trying to complete my OPI shrek collection for some time now. Recently I managed to get several from the Ozsale website. One of these included What's With The Cattitude. It is a bright blue creme that only needed 2 coats for full opacity. 
I now have all of the Shrek collection apart from the green shrek colour. and im hoping to get that from a friend in america soon.


sun

shade
How awesome is this colour??!!!!

I hope to get some more swatches up soon. Plus I will be hopefully having a full month of comparison posts in May 

*UPDATE*- So after have a chat with a bunch of people who are all OPI lovers we have come to the conclusion that this pretty is not Whats with the Cattitude. what it is exactly I am not sure. The label cleary says whats with the Cattitude but this polish is closer to Ogre the top blue as whats with the cattitude is a lot paler. I should have picked up on the fact this polish was a lot brighter, but with kids and school holidays my brain is totally burnt out!!!!!

Until next time.......

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!