Friday, October 16, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Geeks



Hi there everyone,
Today's challenge is Geeks. I was not 100% how to do this weeks challenge. should I do math stuff or should I do geeky glasses etc......
Well I decided that what would be more geeker than a bit of Doctor who!!!!
One of my fav things from Doctor Who is the Daleks and the Cult of Skaro.



The Cult consists of Dalek Jast, Dalek Thay, Dalek Caan and their leader Dalek Sec.

I decided that I would do the Daleks on my nails. I used a bunch of studs in 2 colours, and then used Zoya Penny for the copper colour and Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence for the black. The silver was a Joss silver stamping polish and I used a nail art brush to paint it on.


I thought id better get a appropriate prop as well so I grabbed my daughters Dalek Sec.




Mean while my kitty Loki saw the Dalek prop and thought he had better check it out.....





Dalek Sec had no chance LOL!!!!!!

Make sure you check out what everyone else is doing for Geek nails this week below.

Until next time..........

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!