Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Breathless Limited Edition Swatches


Hi there everyone!!!!
Today I have the Pretty Serious Cosmetics  Limited Edition polish Breathless.
There was only 300 of these polishes made and as soon as it was released I made sure I purchased it!
Two reasons really, first cause well.... it was green! and second I had to ensure my collection of Pretty Serious Polishes was complete! I own every polish that PSC has released so I could not stop now!!!

Breathless is a bright "frog"green polish with a tiny what I would call silver type of flakes/shimmer in it. You can pretty much get away with one coat but I used 2 thinner coats.



It is truly beautiful!!!!

You can purchase the Limited Edition  at Pretty Serious Cosmetics until it sells out. The polish retails at AUD$9.95 a bottle.

Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!