Monday, May 5, 2014

AN Mondays- Logie inspired manicure.



Hi there everyone!
As the logies were the other week this week with Aussie nails we have a
Logie inspired manicure theme. So I had a good look though all the fashion pics etc to see what caught my eye and I came up with Shelly Craft's outfit to inspire me.



I love the combo of creme and navy lace.
And what better way to complete a manicure than with a feature nail complete with a gold logie.



Here is the manicure I ended up with. I used Glitter Gal Nuddy Nude fro mtheir newly released collection, then stamped with China Glaze little drummer boy. I used Emily de molly stamping plate EDM01. Then for the gold logie used a gold decal which was the shape of the logie award.
All toped with Seche Vite.




Do not forget to check out everyone elses manis for Aussie nails monday.

Until next time........
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!