Saturday, May 3, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics holographic swatches part 1




Hi there everyone! Today I would like to share with you 3 polishes from Celestial Cosmetics. I have 11 in total to show over the next few days but as the polishes are super pretty I ended up taking heaps of pictures so I end up splitting them up. All of these swatches have Celestial Cosmetics Blue Moon Base Coat and Solar Ray quick dry top coat.

Asteroid- Is a purpley blue holographic polish that in some lights looks even a little periwinkle blue. I used 3 coats but could have got away with 2 coats if I really needed too. I love how the flame of this holographic polish is so bright. sometimes the flame gets lost in lighter colours but not in this one.


sun

sun



shade


sun



Birth of a Star- So this polish is a very hard polish to describe. It is a brown/grey holographic polish which has a pinky/gold to blue shift. You can see the shift in the shade with this polish but not in the sun. on the other hand in the sun you can see the brown/grey colour. I love how it is different in the sun to shade. sometimes holo polishes are amazing in the sun but in the shade they can be a little....well......meh. But with Birth of a Star you get the beautiful holo and then in the shade a great shift. I used 3 coats for opacity.




sun


sun

shade

shade

shade

shade

sun

Brown Dwarf - Brown Dwarf is a bottle full of brown glitters which become opaque in 3 coats. no undies needed. there is a mixture of brown glitter in several sizes and tones to make this polish a very pretty site on the nail. I did not think I would love this one but I did!!! It really sparkled in the sun but in the shade you could almost see every glitter on the nail. so pretty!!!! Id love to see this combo of glitters in many more colours and the mix was perfect!




sun

shade

You can purchase Celestial Cosmetics HERE The polish prices vary depending if you purchase glitter or holographic polish. Prices start from $9.50. You can also purchase Celestial Cosmetics from a variety of international stockists. you can check them out HERE Make sure you check out Celestial Cosmetics Facebook Page for offers and what is new in store.

Tomorrow I will have some more colours to share!!!!

Until next time.......
post signature

1 comment:

share the love!