Sunday, October 19, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Finale swatches

Hi there everyone! today I have an amazing indie polish to share with you from Celestial Cosmetics Ok so I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to this brand. I love pretty much everything that they release and I own most of their collection (if you want to see swatches click on the stash list tab and then click on the celestial cosmetic tab and all the links are there in blue :) )
Any way Celestial Cosmetics brought out a few polishes for halloween in their Armageddon Trio and I am yet to swatch them all yet, I have swatched this beauty to share today.
Finale is an amazing sandy/creme coloured polish with tiny micro glitters throughout which sparkle immensely in the sun. I honestly do not think there is another polish on the market quite like this colour. Ill be honest it does not scream halloween to me, but I really do not care because the colour and sparkle make up for it. I only required 2 coats for opacity and one coat of seche vite. This baby does like to drink the top coat tho so for a super shiny look maybe 2 coats of SV will be in order. I was happy with just the one.

sun


sun

shade

macro in the sun

The Armageddon Collection is available now and you can purchase the trio (with 10% off) for $24.75 or you can buy each polish individually for $9.50 each.

Halloween is coming and you all need to make sure you have all of the halloweenie polishes!!!!!

Until next time.....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!