Thursday, October 16, 2014

Picture Polish Gravity swatches




Hi there everyone!
Today I have another limited Edition polish that Picture Polish released earlier this year.
The colour is a duochrome with their signature silver/holo flecks throughout the polish. Like all of Picture Polishes LE duos they released with this colour the formula is super thing so thin so you will need to layer it over black. I tried on one nail by itself but 6 coats later I still did not have the same effect that 3 coats did over black. So black base is a must.
The colour shifts from blue to navy to purple and even a slight bit of magenta/orange. I love the colour but I do have similar colours in other brands which formulas are better. tho saying that none of them have the fleck throughout so that is what makes gravity unique in my eyes.
Lets check out the pics.









As you can see the shift is super pretty.
Gravity is no longer available at Picture polish any more but I'm sure if you look you will find it on a blogsale somewhere with any luck.

Until next time......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!