Friday, February 14, 2014

Dance Legend Roz (pic heavy)





Hi there Everyone!
Dance legend last year brought a set of 5 multi chrome polishes and one LE multi chrome polish.
When I first saw them I was amazed at the spectacular shift the polishes have, and then to top it all off they were named after characters in Monsters Inc, one of my 2 girls favorite films ever!!
So I just had to get them. 
Over the next few weeks i will be sharing all the collection but as the posts will be pic heave i figured this was the best way.
Today I will be sharing with you all Roz. 
This is a amazing shifting polish from pink to green then it has shifts of golds and even a little purple too.

The best way to share is showing you all the pics.
All the pics are of a black base coat and 2 coats of Dance legend Roz. I will note under the pic if it was in the shade or sun.


Shade

Shade

Shade

Shade

Sun

Shade

Sun

Shade

Shade

Shade

sun to the right

Sun to the right

Shade

Sun

Sun
How totally amazing are these swatches!!! the polish no matter when you look makes your nails look different.
I even told my hubby that day to be pre warned when I drive the car as I may crash it from getting distracted with my nails!!!!!

If you would like to purchase Roz you can grab it from Dance Legend Direct HERE and they have a offer if you purchase 10 bottle or more it is free international shipping. I have to be honest tho, i got my polish in 5 weeks but some ladies have been waiting for up to 3 months for their polish. please be aware of this as customs seems to like polish and hold it in Russia for quite some time.
If you cannot wait that long be sure the keep an eye out over a Femmme Fatales website ans she does get Dance Legend in from time to time. you can find her site HERE.

Next one up in the collection I will be sharing is the Limited edition knight.

Until next time.......
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! It's like 20 colors in one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! I bought them all and somehow have only managed to try out Boggs! I'll get around to the others in time. I'm such a sucker for iridescent nail polishes :-)

    Great pictures by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Tara! I need to try my Roz...and Knight! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

share the love!