Thursday, February 6, 2014

GOT polish challenge- green.


Hi there everyone! Today is a new theme and it is Green. So I had to scour my polish collection to find an untried that was green and over a year old. which was a hard feat as I usually try out all my greens as soon as I get them.
But I did find an untried.... Butter London Thames.




What a beautiful green right?!! Im so glad I have worn this pretty now! and im sure it will get worn again!!

Don't forget to check out everyone elses green finds today....

Until next time.....
post signature



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! P.S. Your oldies do not have to be unused, the rules say preferably used, and if you don't have any used, then go for mount untried ;). But this polish definitely deserved some loving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I Wish you a green Day.

    ReplyDelete

share the love!