Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics- They Came from Beyond Space Part II collection - part 2






Hi there everyone!
Today I have part 2 of the Pretty Serious Cosmetics They Came from Beyond Space Part II collection.

Dimension X- Is a gold textured polish. I really love this polish. I own OPI honey Ryder but this polish has a better coverage and I would pick this one over any other gold texture polish.
 I used 2 coats.




Cosmic Comet- Is a purple/lilac coloured texture polish. The consistency of this polish was the same as the dimension X a great combo of fine and larger glitters to create the textured finish. I used 2 coats.




Deep Space Destroyer- Is a green textured polish. It is a really silvery green, not my favorite shade but I do like the colour. I have heard it is similar to the Face of Australia textured polish so I will have to do a comparison swatch soon.
  



Warp II- Is a cornflower/periwinkle blue textured polish. this I feel is an unusual colour and  I do not have anything like this in my collection so i'm glad to have this in my collection. The texture is the same as the other polishes and the bling is great in this texture. I used 2 coats.




So there you have it. The final 4 polishes in this collection. You can purchase Pretty Serious Cosmetics HERE. and make sure you check out their sale items!!! Prices are as low as AUD$6.95 for some colours!
If you are overseas check out Pretty Serious Cosmetics STOCKISTS for where you can get yours.

Until nexSt time.......

post signature

1 comment:

share the love!