Monday, June 30, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics Electric You Collection


Hi there everyone!
Today I have a super bright collection to share with you from Celestial Cosmetics.
The Electric You Collection is a collaboration with Celestial Cosmetics and Color 4 Nails, and is inspired by the Electric Zoo music festival.

Here is the trailer for this years festival. You can totally see where the inspiration for this collection comes from!



There is 5 colours in the collection and a 6th colour which did not make the cut for the collection but a small amount of it will be available at a reduced price when the collection is released.

Under Black light


so lets get on with the swatches.
All of these swatches are 2 coats over a white gel polish base, unless stated other wise. I swatched theses colours over white as it really made the neon pop and that is what these colours are all about!!
I also used a HK girl top coat with all of these swatches, which can also be purchased from Celestial Cosmetics.

Inception- Is a bright blue neon holographic polish. The colour really pops and it does glow a little under a blacklight/UV light. I love the colour! Its bright and in your face as all these pretties are, but im a real sucker for blues and greens so I was in love with it straight away!!!!!

sun

sun

shade
under blacklight


Trip- Is a hot orange holographic polish. This is super bright like the rest and under black light it is amazing!!! the brightness of the orange can been dulled a little if you do not swatch over white, but I like it BRIGHT!!!!

sun


sun

shade

Blacklight

Tantrum- Is a bright red/orange holographic polish. I was not sure about this colour in the bottle but on the nail I totally loved it! It was a really warm colour but at the same time soooo bright!!!! and it glowed so well under black light! I love how you can still see the holo under the black light too.

sun

sun

shade

blacklight

Adrenaline- Is a glow green holographic polish. I love this colour too but I did use 3 coats with this one as I liked the finish better with 3 thin coats compared to 2 thicker ones.


sun

sun

sun

blacklight

Merge- Is a fluro pink holographic polish. This is a really pretty colour. Tho I do have a few others which are similar in my collection. I found the thing I loved with this one was again it glowed under blacklight which made it extra awesome for me!


sun

sun

shade

blacklight

Singularity- Is a bright purple holographic polish. This is the one that did not make the cut for the final collection. Unfortunately there was a slight pigment issue and there is little flecks of colours in the polish which did not dissolve correctly. Tho in my opinion once I did 3 coats over the white you could hardly see them as you will see in the swatches. This colour did not really glow under blacklight very much either. Celestial Cosmetics do have a few of these bottles for sale tho and at a reduced rate of $8.00 and I think it would be a great bargain!


sun

sun

shade

This amazing Neon Electric Zoo collection will be available from 1st July 2014 from CELESTIAL COSMETICS in Australia and COLOR 4 NAILS in america. Both stores will ship worldwide, so no one will miss out!!!!! The collection is selling for AUD$12.00 at Celestial Cosmetics and the purple shade Singularity will sell for AUD$8.00 and Color 4 Nails will sell them for USD$12.00 and USD$8.00.

Until next time........
post signature
* all polishes were given to me for review. for more information please check out my disclosure policy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the black light photos! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so pretty nail colors indeed! I wanna try them!!!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!