Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Celestial cosmetics Estrella




Hi there everyone! today I have a very pretty blue holographic polish to share.
Estrella Is an amazing bright blue holographic polish made by Celestial Cosmetics. When I saw this polish I knew I had to purchase it!!!!! It is amazing! I'm a sucker for blues anyways but I have worn this 3 times now!!! formula was great and I only used 3 coats tho I could have gotten away with 2. I did not use a top coat for these swatches but I did put one on after with Seche vite and had no issues with the flame of the holo.



sun

sun

sun

overcast/dappled sun
Estrella is available from Celestial Cosmetics and retails for $11.00 If you do not live in Australia that fine, Celestial cosmetics do international shipping days so keep an eye out on their Facebook Page plus they do have a number of International Stockists.

Until next time........
post signature
*this product was purchased by myself. for more information please check out my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

share the love!