Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics holographic swatches.




Hi there everyone, today I have some Celestial Cosmetic spam to share with you. I love the holos that celestial cosmetics sell they are super holo and most of them only require 2 coats.
I have 3 celestial cosmetics holographics polishes to share with you today!

Galaxy Field- is a deep forest green holographic polish.I used 2 coats to get opacity,and a top coat of seche vite. I really love this colour. it reminds me a little of Glitter Gal lizard belly but lighter,plus i'm a sucker for any dark green. I'm still in search for my perfect British racing green holographic polish but this one comes pretty close!

sun
sun


sun

sun


shade


Oberon- Is a bright lime green holographic polish. Again only 2 coats for this pretty! I am in love with this colour also!!! it reminded me a little of   Enchanted polish March 2014 but darker. Like I said before any green polish I am a sucker for so this green was always going to be a hit!!! i used a seche vite top coat as well.


sun
sun


sun

sun

shade

Meteoroid- Is hard to describe. It is a brownish holographic polish but in some lights, the polish looks gold/olive and others it has more of a purple hue to it. It is truly a beautiful polish. and every time I look at it i see something different. I used 3 thin coats for this to be opaque, but I could have used 2 coats if i had done it a little thicker. I also used a seche vite top coat.



sun

sun

sun



shade

So there you have it! 3 more beautiful; shades from Celestial Cosmetics!
Now here is a great thing!!!!! Celestial Cosmetics is having a sale right now!!! and they have up to 30% off their polishes! so some of the holographics are down to just $9.00 plus they do ship internationally as well!!!!! Now is the time to grab a pretty or two!!!!!!

Until next time...........
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Meteroid is prettier than the two. Love the color for I find it unique but classy. I wanna try it out, so excited!

    ReplyDelete

share the love!