Friday, December 27, 2013

Camouflage Colours crayons review.



Hi there everyone,
Today i have 2 camouflage crayons which I received in my Lust Have it Box. The crayons come in a large array of colours but I received Teal and gold. They can be used for many things like lip liners eyeliners and you can even colour your body with them, which is what my 2 girls did! they are quite opaque were hard wearing. you just needed to sharpen with a pencil sharpener to keep the tip pointy. I used make up remover to take the colours off my arm and my daughter face.






And as you can see my eldest barnicle thought it would be funny to draw on her sister while she was sleeping........


You can purchase these via The natural source for $9,99 each.'

Until next time........

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!