Saturday, December 28, 2013

Lynnderella Undead Red gradient


Hello there everyone!

I have another Lynnderella to share with you today. I have Undead Red. This is a beautiful shade of Red glitters with a plash of iridescent glitter mixed in. Firstly can I say i want to own ALL the polishes which have a vampire theme! Some ladies like the unicorn ones. me i'm  digging the Vampire themed polishes ATM!
Anyway I did a gradient over Pretty serious Nightopia.









Such a pretty colour it is like my nails are almost dripping with blood!!!

You can purchase your Lynnderella polish at GLITTER CONNECT and if you are outside of Australia you can purchase Lynnderellas from Lynnderella on Ebay 

Until next time.........

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big Lynnderella fan, but this gradient is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gradient. it would look super good with blue, but I get the whole Christmas thing

    ReplyDelete

share the love!