Friday, December 20, 2013

Some Christmassy nails......


Hi there Everyone!!!, 
today i have some nail art to share with you. As christmas is getting closer i have been adding more and more nail art when i paint my nails. and here is a mani i did last week. 
I went the christmas pudding main, which is a classic.

My thumb is Zoya Holly topeed with Lynnderella Emerald hope

On my pointy finger i used Zoya Chyna then did dots using a dotting tool in Ulta3 Lily White.

The middle finger is OPI what wizardry is this? then ulta3 lilly white with OPI don't pretzel my buttons as shading on the white. Then i used Zoya elissa and Zoya holly for the holly and berries.

The ring finger is Zoya holly then topped with Lynnderella emerald hope. i love this polish so very much and i wish i had every polish that Lynnderella does in single colours! they are awesome!

Lastly my pinkie is Zoya elissa topped with China Glaze snowglobe.








I think the Mani turned out quite well! I had a lot of positive comments on my nails when i was sporting it.

And if you did not get enough of a christmas mani fix here, why not check out the xoxo,Jen blog she is having a Christmas mani party until new years and you too can just add your manis and join in the fun!


Until next time........
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!