Monday, December 23, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Santa nails




Hello there Everyone! Another Aussie nails Monday! I totally missed last weeks *slaps hand* but this week i was not going to miss out! As it is Santa and Elves!

I love Santa and elves!!!!



So I has to do a traditional Santa mani. I was going to go elves but changed my mind.


I first painted all my nails with OPI Danke-shiny red. then on my pinkie i did dots using Ulta3 lily white, my ring finger has Dead set babes custom polish called A very Barnicle Christmas (after my 2 girls), my middle finger i painted on some lines with Ulta3 Lily white, my pointy finger has a gradient of Lynnderellas Do you see what i see? and my thumb i hand painted on santas coat using Ulta3 lily white, black satin and Kiko 628. everything was topped of with Seche vite.




I have to say i loved this mani. Tho after taking off the mani the OPI has stained my nails red :(. so be warned makes sure you use a couple of coats of base coat first.

Until next time....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!