Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nail Polish Canada's 2013 Holiday Nail Art Challenge


Hi there Everyone!!!!!!!

So I figured I might start one of the Nail Art Challenges going on ATM, and what better way than to start with Nail Polish Canada's 2013 Holiday Nail Art Challenge
The Theme is "Holiday Memories" and what is your favorite part of the holiday season.
for me.....Well i just LOVE trimming the tree with my girls.
This year we got a real tree too so it was that extra special!



See my shiny bucket too??? I covered it with hologram sticky back paper that i got from Dasio!!! it is so sparkly!!!!

Anyway trimming the tree means a lot and i have decorations that have been given to me since i was a baby, and i have carried on the tradition with my 2 girls as well,so every year they both get another ornament to add to the tree. 
I decided to do trimming the tree on my nails. I popped lights on one nail from a bundle monster Hawaii xmas plate, then on another nail i did a red jaybird as i have 2 ornaments that were given to me by my Poppy ( yep that's who my 3 yr old is named after) so they mean a real lot to me. a bauble and finally i used a Lynnderella polish to sparkle up a nail to share all the sparkle i love to have on my tree.

base is Joss magic potion, stamped with Ulta3 black satin and Kiko 616,
Lynnderella she live in a swamp,jaybird coloured with Zoya elissa, and holly
coloured with Zoya holly. Bauble is coloured with Kiko 616 also.

a different angle :)

If you would like to join in Register at Nail Polish Canada and also check out all the other entries. If you like my nails please feel free to vote :)
Until next time......
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!