Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Raes Rainbow Swatches.

Hi there everyone!

Today i have a very special polish to share with you.
Pretty Serious Cosmetics Is an Aussie brand that has been around for some time now. I am a huge fan of Pretty Serious Cosmetics and I own nearly every polish all but 3 of them. So when they announced that they were doing another Limited Edition I knew I HAD to purchase it as soon as it became available.

I was lucky enough to see the polish in real life before its release when I went to a polish meet up the other month. And OMG! it was so pretty! Introducing Raes Rainbow.


I think it is an awesome thing that Kaz and Ben are doing at Pretty Serious Cosmetics. To raise money for Diabetes UK. As a person who has a family history of Diabetes and i had gestational Diabetes when I was pregnant with both my girls. I know how much this condition can effect your life. So the fact that $5 from each polish is going toward a great cause im stoked! and was happy to buy it!

And what a great polish it is too. I will let the polish do the talking shall I? 
This is 2 coats with a top coat of Seche Vite.








I Also decided to try Essie Matte top coat as well on the polish. and i really loved it this way too!!!



You get great coverage with only 2 coats and almost no VNL either!

To purchase this polish head on over to Pretty Serious Cosmetics. The polish will be available until the 31st December 2013.
If you do not live in Australia no problems! check out Pretty Serious cosmetics Stockists Page for your local stockist!

Until next time........
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the love!